Teflon adhesive tape is made of glass fiber as the base cloth, coated with PTFE emulsion and dried to make PTFE glass fiber cloth. It is a heat-resistant adhesive tape made of silicone adhesive after secondary coating. Teflon tape has high strength and high temperature resistance. At the same time, the surface of the tape will remain smooth, anti-sticking, bright and resistant to various chemical corrosion.
The usage of PTFE adhesive tape
- Before pasting, clean the surface; Paste after the surface alcohol volatilizes completely.
- Open the tape lightly, and the tape should not be stretched by force. Otherwise, it will cause degumming or thermal deformation.
- When pasting, apply pressure evenly. It is recommended to apply force from one side and rush to the other side evenly without bubbles, so that the tape can show good pasting.
- Avoid direct contact with the adhesive surface by hand when using adhesive tape. It is recommended that after the adhesive tape is pasted, trim the part of the contact between the hand and the adhesive surface during the pasting process, otherwise the adhesive tape will be affected.
- Pasting under the condition of concave-convex surface and serious skew deformation may affect the pasting effect. Therefore, please try to smooth the surface before pasting.
Precautions for Tape Storage
- Please be sure to put the adhesive tape in a special carton and store it at the specified humidity and temperature.
- Avoid direct sunlight for safekeeping.